Volunteering promoting the defense of human rights, Buenos Aires, Argentina
You are the one who can assure these children to have the chance to grow up safe and healthy.
Join this project and make the difference!
Families & Homestays
Our families know, due to their experience, what it means to be a real host. They have received many students from different nationalities, occupations and ages. We will take into consideration your likes and preferences. Living with a local family is the best way to learn their customs, likes, and style while you learn a new language.
Residences & Hostels
If you want to live with several local and foreign students, you can choose to stay in a private or shared room in any of the students' residencies we offer you. Sharing a place with young people from all over the world is a great opportunity to learn about different cultures and make new friends as well as learning about the place in which you are studying.
A Private Apartment is the best choice to enjoy your privacy and comfort of your own place.
Usual Volunteer Tasks
- Over 18 years old
- High school degree
- Health insurance, accident and liability
- Commitment to the Host Organization,its rules and tasks
- Basic knowledge of Spanish
- Attitude of service
- Enthusiasm for working with people of low resources
- Studies in careers or professions in humanistic and/or social fields, though not mandatory will be highly valued
- Energy, pro-activity, creativity and a good ear are needed
- Willingness to share your time
- Fulfill with all legal and formal requirements for your Volunteer*
- On this project tasks are simple, but indispensable and on top of everything varied!
- Assistance in the promotion and dissemination of the host organization
- participation in the search for sponsors
- Assistance in the area of targeted advertising for sale of products made in various Industrial Projects implemented by the NGO, as well as in publications
- Analysis of documentation, performance statistics and conclusions
- Provide all relevant information to the research project to be submitted to the Commission on Human Rights.
- Helping on maintenance activities
Fight against the violation of human rights
Work into promotion and marketing of the NGO
Help to prevent HIV.
Assist in workshops for people discriminated against.