Volunteer abroad at an alternative farming, Santa Rosa, Costa Rica
You are the one who can assure these children to have the chance to grow up safe and healthy.
Join this project and make the difference!
Your role as a volunteer
You must have the ability to adapt to a tropical environment and live in basic conditions. Being in excellent health and willing to help in the conservation area. There are specific behavior rules, so please follow them and keep good manners. It is prohibited to drink alcohol and to use illegal drugs.
Usual Volunteer Tasks
- Over 18 years old
- Hard working skills
- Ecologically sensitive
- Willing to learn about new cultures
- Develop a whole system sustainable agriculture
- General infrastructure maintenance
- Protection and cleaning of the beaches
- Work against wildlife trade, poaching and deforestation
- Production of traditional local products
- Collaborate on environmental education programs for tourists and for inhabitants of the surrounding communities
- Touristic attention and customer service
- Control Walkings
- Creation and maintenance of trails
- Get to know the sustainable agriculture and open your mind to an ecological way of life.
- Get in touch with the real Costa Rican culture away of the touristic areas.
- Enjoy the beautiful rainforest and its flora and fauna.
- Feel how rewarding it is to do something for our planet.