Art promotional volunteer, Quito, Ecuador
Anything that you can bring, will be very helpful to give opportunities those more in need. Volunteer!!
Join this project and make the difference!
Families & Homestays
Our families know, due to their experience, what it means to be a real host. They have received many students from different nationalities, occupations and ages. We will take into consideration your likes and preferences. Living with a local family is the best way to learn their customs, likes, and style while you learn a new language.
Residences & Hostels
If you want to live with several local and foreign students, you can choose to stay in a private or shared room in any of the students' residencies we offer you. Sharing a place with young people from all over the world is a great opportunity to learn about different cultures and make new friends as well as learning about the place in which you are studying.
Usual Volunteer Tasks
- Over 18 years old
- High school degree
- Health insurance, accident and liability
- Commitment to the Host Organization,its rules and tasks
- Basic knowledge of Spanish
- Attitude of service
- Enthusiasm for working with people of low resources
- Studies in careers or professions in humanistic and/or social fields, though not mandatory will be highly valued
- Energy, pro-activity, creativity and a good ear are needed
- Willingness to share your time
- Fulfill with all legal and formal requirements for your Volunteer *
- On this project tasks are simple, but indispensable and on top of everything varied!
- Assistance in the promotion and dissemination of the host organization
- participation in the search for sponsors
- Projects implemented by the NGO, as well as in publications
- Participating in restoration workshops and silk-screening workshops
- Helping on maintenance activities
- Helping with guided tours of the galleries and museums in English and/or Spanish.
The opportunity to work in Quito’s most famous art galleries.Gaining valuable work experience.Living and volunteering in one of South America’s most exciting capital cities!Organize workshops!