Volunteering promoting social projects, Buenos Aires, Argentina
You are the one who can assure these children to have the chance to grow up safe and healthy.
The Host Organization’s mission is to promote sustainable developement and international cooperation through the management of resources and the articulation between the counterparts concerned, both locally and globally.
The objectives of the organization are many and range from providing technical support for the implementation of programs and management tools for the design, production and evaluation of projects, to promoting studies and research on sustainable developement and international cooperation. The organization is also aimed at strenghtening academic training of the specialists in the area and facilitating approach among organizations, institutions, donors and receptors of the cooperation, on the purpose of boosting joint actions.
This sustainable development project consits of the joint cooperation among public organizations, companies and community to generate social and economic inclusion and access to education for those in need. The work of the volunteers is of great importance to contribute to accomplishing the goals and to put an end to social exclusion.
Join this project and make the difference!
On this project the Participants will attend volunteers trainings and will participate in many activities in the Host Organization such as colaborating with the organization, the planning and evaluation of several projects. These range from education, languages, photography, cinema and video, environmental care and healthy life projects. Participants are mainly required to strengthen social inclusion experiences with at-risk population, to develop comprehension and negociation habilities and learn how to plan, implement and evaluate social projects.
Other activities are to provide technical assistance to create Corporate Social Responsibility projects, to promote sustainable development investigation and international cooperation, to reinforce academic education for specialists in the field. Some of the work will be done at the Host Organization’s offices and other at a headquarter located in La Matanza, Gran Buenos Aires. They go there in large groups with other members of the Host Organization, usually meeting at a train station.
Sustainable development is the future and you can take part in making big changes happen!
Families & Homestays
Our families know, due to their experience, what it means to be a real host. They have received many students from different nationalities, occupations and ages. We will take into consideration your likes and preferences. Living with a local family is the best way to learn their customs, likes, and style while you learn a new language.
Residences & Hostels
If you want to live with several local and foreign students, you can choose to stay in a private or shared room in any of the students' residencies we offer you. Sharing a place with young people from all over the world is a great opportunity to learn about different cultures and make new friends as well as learning about the place in which you are studying.
A Private Apartment is the best choice to enjoy your privacy and comfort of your own place.
Usual Volunteer Tasks
- Over 18 years old
- High school degree
- Health insurance, accident and liability
- Commitment to the Host Organization,its rules and tasks
- Basic knowledge of Spanish
- Attitude of service
- Enthusiasm for working with people of low resources
- Studies in careers or professions in humanistic and/or social fields, though not mandatory will be highly valued
- Energy, pro-activity, creativity and a good ear are needed
- Willingness to share your time
- Fulfill with all legal and formal requirements for your Volunteer*
- Minimum length of the program is 2 months
*Latin American students applying for Volunteers in Spain must have a valid EU passport.
- On this project tasks are simple, but indispensable and on top of everything varied!
- Peel potatoes, chop vegetables, serve diner and wash dishes
- Set up workshops
- Organize events
- Offer friendship to the people that come to the organization and provide advice
- Assist the regular staff on routine duties
- Help on the community closet, sorting clothes and giving them to those who need it
- Helping on maintenance activities
- Listen and meet the needs of the people that come to the organization for it
This project requires a minimum length of 3 months. The tasks named above will be arranged with every volunteer according to each one’s skills and special abilities.
- Promote sustainable developement and international cooperation.Colaborate with the organization, planification and evaluation of social projects.Provide technical assistance to create Corporate Social Responsibility project.Help socially excluded people improve their lives.
Contact us NOW!
Our Team is ready to help you: