Volunteer in a Patagonia Natural Reserve, Puerto Madryn, Argentina
Anything that you can bring, will be very helpful to give opportunities those more in need. Volunteer!!
This reserve is considered a Natural Heritage and it is located on the New Golf Coast in Patagonia, about two hours from the city of Puerto Madryn. In this natural reserve, a wide number of programs are carefully planned and carried out to preserve these highly valued ecosystems. They are rich in paleontological discoveries, breathtaking sceneries and natural and cultural diversity.
Among the programs developed by the Foundation, there are: Preservation of the natural and cultural heritage. Sustainable development. Environmental education and the organization of educational activities for the community.
Join this project and make the difference!
The organization has a wide number of activities and challenges to be accomplished. That is why, they need volunteers willing to cooperate and help them achieve their aims.
The preservation of the flora and fauna and the paleontological heritage in the region is only possible thanks to the cooperation of all the people who work in the organization. As there are many tasks and it is such a vast area, the organization needs extra help. They need people willing to cooperate and commit themselves to working professionally. Come and join this volunteer and protect the natural and cultural environment!
Families & Homestays
Our families know, due to their experience, what it means to be a real host. They have received many students from different nationalities, occupations and ages. We will take into consideration your likes and preferences. Living with a local family is the best way to learn their customs, likes, and style while you learn a new language.
Residences & Hostels
If you want to live with several local and foreign students, you can choose to stay in a private or shared room in any of the students' residencies we offer you. Sharing a place with young people from all over the world is a great opportunity to learn about different cultures and make new friends as well as learning about the place in which you are studying.
A Private Apartment is the best choice to enjoy your privacy and comfort of your own place.
Your role as a volunteer
On this project the key is to be open to help wherever and whenever needed.You must have the ability to adapt and live in rustic conditions. You have to be healthy and willing to help in the reseve. There are specific behavior rules, so please follow them and keep good manners. It is forbidden to drink alcohol and to use illegal drugs
Usual Volunteer Tasks
*Latin American students applying for Volunteers in Spain must have a valid EU passport.
- Over 18 years old
- High school degree
- Health insurance, accident and liability
- Commitment to the Host Organization,its rules and tasks
- Basic knowledge of Spanish
- Attitude of service
- Enthusiastic and creative
- Willing to learn about new cultures
- Willingness to share your time
- Fulfill with all legal and formal requirements for your Volunteer*
- On this project tasks are simple, but indispensable and on top of everything varied!
- Infrastructure upkeep.
- Monitoring flora and fauna
- Organization of educational activities for the community about environmental care.
- Preservation of the reserve.
- Assistance to tourists and visitors.
- Helping on maintenance activities
- The activities mentioned above may vary depending on the time of the year and number of volunteers registered.
The tasks named above will be arranged with every volunteer according to each one’s skills and special abilities.
- Contribute in the upkeep and preservation of a wide Patagonia Reserve.
- Actively participate in the protection of a unique ecosystem.
- Organice educational activities to promote environmental care.
- Enjoy the experience of living with other volunteers and park rangers.
Contact us NOW!
Our Team is ready to help you: