Translation in Buenos Aires
Globalization has created the urge to communicate with other languages and Buenos Aires is not out of this need.
As an translation intern you will expand your knowledge in grammar and language, translate contents making sure the meaning of the text doesn’t disappear,research to find the correct translation, edit and proof texts.
If you want to improve your skills in proofreading, analyse texts and their structure, written communication and gain a deeper understanding of languages, you should sign up now!
Families & Homestays
Our families know, due to their experience, what it means to be a real host. They have received many students from different nationalities, occupations and ages. We will take into consideration your likes and preferences. Living with a local family is the best way to learn their customs, likes, and style while you learn a new language.
Residences & Hostels
If you want to live with several local and foreign students, you can choose to stay in a private or shared room in any of the students' residencies we offer you. Sharing a place with young people from all over the world is a great opportunity to learn about different cultures and make new friends as well as learning about the place in which you are studying.
A Private Apartment is the best choice to enjoy your privacy and comfort of your own place.
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of two or more languages.
- Ability to read through original material and content with the aim and intention to rewrite towards the target audience whilst ensuring that the meaning of the text is retained.
- Detail oriented.
- Multi-tasking skills
- Good reading comprehension
- Analytical skills
- Researching skills
- Prior experience preferred but not required.
At your workplace, you’ll probably start with basic tasks in a variety of fields in translation. You’ll be be responsible for one or more of the following tasks depending on your abilities:
- Dealing with clients and partners from all around the world
- Giving presentations
- Editing text
- Translating into and from other languages.
- Being responsible for a range of documents and articles for educational, commercial and literary fields.
Please note: Responsibilities can vary according to the needs and resources of the Host Organization at the moment of your internship.
- Get hands-on experience, contacts with other people in translation, and improve the possibility to land a job immediately after your internship.
- Develop new skills as a worker and learn things about yourself which you never knew you were capable of.
- Take the opportunity to expand your knowledge in structure and vocabulary.
- Analyse texts and search for the perfect translation!
- Determined on site. This position requires a minimum time commitment of 20 hours per week.
- Internship Period
- Minimum commitment: 8 weeks. Please contact us for holidays information.
Contact us NOW!
Our Team is ready to help you: