Tourism & Hospitality in San José
San José is a great place to start an internship in tourism & hospitality.
As an intern you will assist in restaurant and hotel management, give information to the guests, make reservations,Telephone management and more. If you’ve got interpersonal skills, good manners and you are polite and proactive, this is your opportunity. Sign up now!
Families & Homestays
Our families know, due to their experience, what it means to be a real host. They have received many students from different nationalities, occupations and ages. We will take into consideration your likes and preferences. Living with a local family is the best way to learn their customs, likes, and style while you learn a new language.
Residences & Hostels
If you want to live with several local and foreign students, you can choose to stay in a private or shared room in any of the students' residencies we offer you. Sharing a place with young people from all over the world is a great opportunity to learn about different cultures and make new friends as well as learning about the place in which you are studying.
A Private Apartment is the best choice to enjoy your privacy and comfort of your own place.
- Good manners
- Should be able to work as part of a team.
- Excellent social skills.
- Customer orientation.
- Interpersonal skills.
At your workplace, you’ll probably start with basic tasks in a variety of fields in tourism. You’ll be responsible for one or more of the following tasks depending on your abilities:
- Assisting in restaurant and hotel management.
- Activities related to lodging operations.
- Giving assistance and information to the guests
- Solving daily problems
- Making reservations
- Guiding and coordinating groups
- Management support of the check ins and check outs
- Telephone management
- Manage bookings
- Assistance in case of emergencies or worries
Please note: Responsibilities can vary according to the needs and resources of the Host Organization at the moment of your internship.
- Get hands-on experience, contacts with other people in administration, and improve the possibility to land a job immediately after your internship.
- Develop new skills as a worker and learn things about yourself which you never knew you were capable of.
- Take the opportunity to deal with people from all around the world!
- Learn more about costumer-service and hotel organization!
- Determined on site. This position requires a minimum time commitment of 20 hours per week.
- Minimum commitment: 8 weeks. Please contact us for holidays information.
Contact us NOW!
Our Team is ready to help you: