Tourism & Hospitality in Córdoba
As an intern in Tourism&Hospitality you will perform tasks like customer care, serving, assisting in the kitchen, working as a receptionist and much more.
If you speak several languages and you are polite, patient and positive this is your opportunity. Sign up now!
Families & Homestays
Our families know, due to their experience, what it means to be a real host. They have received many students from different nationalities, occupations and ages. We will take into consideration your likes and preferences. Living with a local family is the best way to learn their customs, likes, and style while you learn a new language.
Residences & Hostels
If you want to live with several local and foreign students, you can choose to stay in a private or shared room in any of the students' residencies we offer you. Sharing a place with young people from all over the world is a great opportunity to learn about different cultures and make new friends as well as learning about the place in which you are studying.
A Private Apartment is the best choice to enjoy your privacy and comfort of your own place.
- Good manners
- Should be able to work as part of a team.
- Excellent social skills.
- Customer orientation.
- Interpersonal skills.
At your workplace, you’ll probably start with basic tasks in a variety of fields in tourism. You’ll be responsible for one or more of the following tasks depending on your abilities:
- Assisting in restaurant and hotel management.
- Activities related to lodging operations.
- Giving assistance and information to the guests
- Solving daily problems
- Making reservations
- Guiding and coordinating groups
- Management support of the check ins and check outs
- Telephone management
- Manage bookings
- Assistance in case of emergencies or worries
Please note: Responsibilities can vary according to the needs and resources of the Host Organization at the moment of your internship.
- Get hands-on experience, contacts with other people in administration, and improve the possibility to land a job immediately after your internship.
- Develop new skills as a worker and learn things about yourself which you never knew you were capable of.
- Take the opportunity to deal with people from all around the world!
- Learn more about costumer-service and hotel organization!
- Determined on site. This position requires a minimum time commitment of 20 hours per week.
- Minimum commitment: 8 weeks. Please contact us for holidays information.
Contact us NOW!
Our Team is ready to help you: