Teaching & Training in San José
Placement available from March to June and from August to November.
Families & Homestays
Our families know, due to their experience, what it means to be a real host. They have received many students from different nationalities, occupations and ages. We will take into consideration your likes and preferences. Living with a local family is the best way to learn their customs, likes, and style while you learn a new language.
Residences & Hostels
If you want to live with several local and foreign students, you can choose to stay in a private or shared room in any of the students' residencies we offer you. Sharing a place with young people from all over the world is a great opportunity to learn about different cultures and make new friends as well as learning about the place in which you are studying.
- Creativity, flexibility and proactivity.
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Responsibility and commitment
- Prior experience preferred but not required.
- Passion for teaching
- Enjoy transmitting your culture and helping others in the learning process,
At your workplace, you’ll probably start with basic tasks in a variety of field of teaching. You’ll be be responsible for one or more of the following tasks depending on your abilities:
- Assist in the didactic and creative part of preparing classes
- Develop games and activities of integration during lessons
- Assist in classes
- Organize educational activities for the students.
- Structure exams
- Collaborate in the evaluation of exams
- Give presentations
- Administrative tasks
- Give private classes (e.g. Conversation focused)
Please note: Responsibilities can vary according to the needs and resources of the Host Organization at the moment of your internship.
- Get hands-on experience, contacts with other people in teaching, and improve the possibility to land a job immediately after your internship.
- Develop new skills as a worker and learn things about yourself which you never knew you were capable of.
- Take the opportunity to work with children and teenagers by transferring them your knowledge..
- Create and share new games and songs for making lessons funny
- Determined on site. This position requires a minimum time commitment of 20 hours per week.
- Minimum commitment: 8 weeks. Please contact us for holidays information.
Contact us NOW!
Our Team is ready to help you: