Teaching & Training in Buenos Aires
As an intern you will be involved in activities such as taking care of children, writing stories and songs, assisting teachers, engaging and helping students during their lessons and more.
If you are responsible, polite, empathic, confident, patient and you like children and teaching, this is the best program for you
Families & Homestays
Our families know, due to their experience, what it means to be a real host. They have received many students from different nationalities, occupations and ages. We will take into consideration your likes and preferences. Living with a local family is the best way to learn their customs, likes, and style while you learn a new language.
Residences & Hostels
If you want to live with several local and foreign students, you can choose to stay in a private or shared room in any of the students' residencies we offer you. Sharing a place with young people from all over the world is a great opportunity to learn about different cultures and make new friends as well as learning about the place in which you are studying.
A Private Apartment is the best choice to enjoy your privacy and comfort of your own place.
- Creativity, flexibility and proactivity.
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Responsibility and commitment
- Prior experience preferred but not required.
- Passion for teaching
- Enjoy transmitting your culture and helping others in the learning process,
At your workplace, you’ll probably start with basic tasks in a variety of field of teaching. You’ll be be responsible for one or more of the following tasks depending on your abilities:
- Assist in the didactic and creative part of preparing classes
- Develop games and activities of integration during lessons
- Assist in classes
- Organize educational activities for the students.
- Structure exams
- Collaborate in the evaluation of exams
- Give presentations
- Administrative tasks
- Give private classes (e.g. Conversation focused)
Please note: Responsibilities can vary according to the needs and resources of the Host Organization at the moment of your internship.
- Get hands-on experience, contacts with other people in teaching, and improve the possibility to land a job immediately after your internship.
- Develop new skills as a worker and learn things about yourself which you never knew you were capable of.
- Take the opportunity to work with children and teenagers by transferring them your knowledge..
- Create and share new games and songs for making lessons funny
- Determined on site. This position requires a minimum time commitment of 20 hours per week.
- Minimum commitment: 8 weeks. Please contact us for holidays information.
Contact us NOW!
Our Team is ready to help you: