- Determined on site. This position requires a minimum time commitment of 20 hours per week.
- Internship Period
- Minimum commitment: 8 weeks. Please contact us for holidays information.
Public Relations in Córdoba
In september Córdoba is the seat of a PR and Communication congress where you can assist to talk about the new trends in communication and participate at workshops.
As an intern in PR and Communication you will establish personal relations and generate new contacts, update websites, organize activities, costumer service and administrative tasks. If you are open-minded, positive, speak languages, have oral communication skills, self confident, this program is perfect for you. Sign up!
Families & Homestays
Our families know, due to their experience, what it means to be a real host. They have received many students from different nationalities, occupations and ages. We will take into consideration your likes and preferences. Living with a local family is the best way to learn their customs, likes, and style while you learn a new language.
Residences & Hostels
If you want to live with several local and foreign students, you can choose to stay in a private or shared room in any of the students' residencies we offer you. Sharing a place with young people from all over the world is a great opportunity to learn about different cultures and make new friends as well as learning about the place in which you are studying.
A Private Apartment is the best choice to enjoy your privacy and comfort of your own place.
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Creativity and detail orientation.
- Good judgement
- Outgoing personality
- Self confidence
- Advanced knowledge in communication and marketing tools.
- Cordiality and good manners are essential.
- Passion for social activities.
- Previous experience, though helpful, is not required.
At your workplace, you’ll probably start with basic tasks in a variety of fields in Public Relations. You’ll be be responsible for one or more of the following tasks depending on your abilities:
- Maintaining contact with other organizations.
- Researching and analyzing information for the development of a diagnosis of institutional image
- Communication planning.
- Publishing institutional information.
- Research on regional and national media.
- Contacting journalists
- Data compilations.
- Representing the firm in fashion events
- Preparing press releases and contacting people in the media
- Preparing annual reports and writing proposals for various projects
Please note: Responsibilities can vary according to the needs and resources of the Host Organization at the moment of your internship.
- Get hands-on experience, contacts with other people in PR, and improve the possibility to land a job immediately after your internship.
- Develop new skills as a worker and learn things about yourself which you never knew you were capable of.
- Take the opportunity to represent a company!
- Make press releases!
Contact us NOW!
Our Team is ready to help you: