Marketing in Buenos Aires
Every year the “Asociación Argentina de Marketing (AAM)” carries out international events which meet professionals and companies interested in the development of this field as the “MKT Day” and “Premio Mercurio”. As an intern you will develop a marketing plan and products promotions as well, assisting to generate content for the website and communication strategies and you also will be involved in the launch of new products. If you are creative, responsible, easy going and you have communication skills, this is your opportunity. Sign up now!
Families & Homestays
Our families know, due to their experience, what it means to be a real host. They have received many students from different nationalities, occupations and ages. We will take into consideration your likes and preferences. Living with a local family is the best way to learn their customs, likes, and style while you learn a new language.
Residences & Hostels
If you want to live with several local and foreign students, you can choose to stay in a private or shared room in any of the students' residencies we offer you. Sharing a place with young people from all over the world is a great opportunity to learn about different cultures and make new friends as well as learning about the place in which you are studying.
A Private Apartment is the best choice to enjoy your privacy and comfort of your own place.
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Proactive and creative attitude
- Advanced knowledge in communication and marketing tools.
- Good judgement
- Outgoing personality
- Cordiality and good manners are essential
- Self confidence
- Passion for social activities.
- Previous experience, though helpful, is not required.
At your workplace, you’ll probably start with basic tasks in a variety of fields in Marketing. You’ll be be responsible for one or more of the following tasks depending on your abilities:
- Researching and analyzing information for the development of a diagnosis of institutional image.
- Assisting in the development of massive marketing campaigns.
- Organizing products presentations to customers.
- Updating of the databses with clients and contacts.
- Proposing creative ideas to expand the scope of the organization
- Developing marketing strategies for the organization
- Area mailing management
- Internet and social networks promotion
- Searching and handling of internet information.
Please note: Responsibilities can vary according to the needs and resources of the Host Organization at the moment of your internship.
- Get hands-on experience, contacts with other people in marketing, and improve the possibility to land a job immediately after your internship..
- Develop new skills as a worker and learn things about yourself which you never knew you were capable of.
- Take the opportunity to launch a campaign in the market!
- Make press releases!
Contact us NOW!
Our Team is ready to help you: