Law in San José
Families & Homestays
Our families know, due to their experience, what it means to be a real host. They have received many students from different nationalities, occupations and ages. We will take into consideration your likes and preferences. Living with a local family is the best way to learn their customs, likes, and style while you learn a new language.
Residences & Hostels
If you want to live with several local and foreign students, you can choose to stay in a private or shared room in any of the students' residencies we offer you. Sharing a place with young people from all over the world is a great opportunity to learn about different cultures and make new friends as well as learning about the place in which you are studying.
- Communication skills
- Presentation and writing skills
- Self confident
- Level of Spanish: intermediate +.
- Able to work in team as well as on his/her own
- Law student
- Intermediate level of Spanish
- MS Office knowledge
At your workplace, you’ll probably start with basic tasks in a variety of fields in law. You’ll be responsible for one or more of the following tasks depending on your abilities:
- Assisting with Legal files managament and legal services.
- Investigating and reporting the chosen topics.
- Collaborating with administrative tasks
- Studyng cases and litigations
- Looking for bibliography
- Negotiating with public agencies and tribunals
- Preparing and send outgoing faxes, mail, and packages
Please note: Responsibilities can vary according to the needs and resources of the Host Organization at the moment of your internship.
- Get hands-on experience, contacts with other people in Law and improve the possibility to land a job immediately after your internship.
- Develop new skills as a worker and learn things about yourself which you never knew you were capable of.
- Gain experience as a legal assistant.
- Interact with local people and investigate in the legal field.
- Determined on site. This position requires a minimum time commitment of 20 hours per week.
- Minimum commitment: 8 weeks. Please contact us for holidays information.
Contact us NOW!
Our Team is ready to help you: