IT in Buenos Aires
During your internship you will support and assist intern users in projects about computer and telephone networks among other things.
If you’ve got skills in technical support, project management, networking, multi-task, IT systems and you are organized, detail-oriented and proactive this internship is perfect for you.
Families & Homestays
Our families know, due to their experience, what it means to be a real host. They have received many students from different nationalities, occupations and ages. We will take into consideration your likes and preferences. Living with a local family is the best way to learn their customs, likes, and style while you learn a new language.
Residences & Hostels
If you want to live with several local and foreign students, you can choose to stay in a private or shared room in any of the students' residencies we offer you. Sharing a place with young people from all over the world is a great opportunity to learn about different cultures and make new friends as well as learning about the place in which you are studying.
A Private Apartment is the best choice to enjoy your privacy and comfort of your own place.
- Knowledge in Software Development.
- Problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
- Customer orientation.
- Work Schedule
At your workplace, you’ll probably start with basic tasks in a variety of fields in IT. You’ll be be responsible for one or more of the following tasks depending on your abilities:
- Participating in software product definition.
- Requirements analysis
- Development and refinement of throw-away simulations or prototypes design.
- Implementation (e.g. installation, configuration, programming/customization, integration, data migration)
- Authoring of documentation needed by users and implementation partners etc.
- Software maintenance.
- Updating hardware and software.
- Setting devices.
- Virus removal.
- Maintaining the company’s websites and adding new features
- To give telephone assistance to the personnel
- Installing applications
- Testing, including defining/supporting acceptance testing and gathering feedback from pre-release testers.
Please note: Responsibilities can vary according to the needs and resources of the Host Organization at the moment of your internship.
- Get hands-on experience, contacts with other people in IT, and improve the possibility to land a job immediately after your internship.
- Develop new skills as a worker and learn things about yourself which you never knew you were capable of.
- Take the chance to update software and hardware.
- Advice the employers with the maintenance of their computer system!
- Determined on site. This position requires a minimum time commitment of 20 hours per week.
- Minimum commitment: 8 weeks. Please contact us for holidays information.
Contact us NOW!
Our Team is ready to help you: