Interior Design in Buenos Aires
Because of the different influences of historical immigration, Buenos Aires is a rich city concerning architectonic styles and interior designs.
As an intern in interior design you will put together projects, collaborate with brainstorming, take pictures and measures and develop ideas of furniture and sales.
If you’ve got a good knowledge of trends and styles, communication skills and you are creative and care for details this placement is perfect for you.
Families & Homestays
Our families know, due to their experience, what it means to be a real host. They have received many students from different nationalities, occupations and ages. We will take into consideration your likes and preferences. Living with a local family is the best way to learn their customs, likes, and style while you learn a new language.
Residences & Hostels
If you want to live with several local and foreign students, you can choose to stay in a private or shared room in any of the students' residencies we offer you. Sharing a place with young people from all over the world is a great opportunity to learn about different cultures and make new friends as well as learning about the place in which you are studying.
A Private Apartment is the best choice to enjoy your privacy and comfort of your own place.
- Creativity, flexibility and proactivity.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent social skills.
- Well-read and open to new ideas and influences.
- Good eye for color, form and detail and trends.
- Previous experience, though helpful, is not required
At your workplace, you’ll probably start with basic tasks in a variety of fields in interior design. You’ll be be responsible for one or more of the following tasks depending on your abilities:
- Collaborating in space planning or “layout”.
- Meeting with clients to determine their wants and needs.
- Preparing and assisting in the proposal of room layouts.
- Selecting and purchasing furnishings and other items
- Collaborate in assembly projects
- Take pictures and measurements
- Draw up proposals
- Start and finish a draft of a reform
- Work in the budget
Please note: Responsibilities can vary according to the needs and resources of the Host Organization at the moment of your internship.
- Get hands-on experience, contacts with other people in Interior Design, and improve the possibility to land a job immediately after your internship.
- Develop new skills as a worker and learn things about yourself which you never knew you were capable of.
- Take the opportunity to work on the production of a room layout..
- Conceive a new concept and perform it!
- Determined on site. This position requires a minimum time commitment of 20 hours per week.
- Internship Period
- Minimum commitment: 8 weeks. Please contact us for holidays information.
Contact us NOW!
Our Team is ready to help you: