Human Resources in Córdoba
As an intern in human resources you will coordinate interviews, select CV, search for potential candidates,collaborate with the training logistic, personnel administration, the process of job assessment and participate with the confection of motivation programs. If you’ve got social abilities and you are multi-tasking capable and discrete this is your program. Sign up now!
Families & Homestays
Our families know, due to their experience, what it means to be a real host. They have received many students from different nationalities, occupations and ages. We will take into consideration your likes and preferences. Living with a local family is the best way to learn their customs, likes, and style while you learn a new language.
Residences & Hostels
If you want to live with several local and foreign students, you can choose to stay in a private or shared room in any of the students' residencies we offer you. Sharing a place with young people from all over the world is a great opportunity to learn about different cultures and make new friends as well as learning about the place in which you are studying.
A Private Apartment is the best choice to enjoy your privacy and comfort of your own place.
- Respective studies
- Interpersonal communication skills is a must
- Motivated and communicative
- An outgoing personality
- Self-confidence and a friendly manner are a must
- Good MS Office skills
- Passion for social activities.
- Previous experience, though helpful, is not required.
At your workplace, you’ll probably start with basic tasks in a variety of fields in HR. You’ll be be responsible for one or more of the following tasks depending on your abilities:
- Assisting to the Recruitment Management department
- Acquiring new interns and contracts independently
- Market research: contact suitable companies, mainly the HR departments, to acquire new internships
- Writing newsletters and/or online reports
- Taking calls from prospective candidates and screening them as required
- Assisting in writing of quality advertisements
- Making motivational activities.
- Testing English level of candidates
- Preparing press releases and contacting people in the media
- Preparing annual reports and writing proposals for various projects
- Coordination of interviews
- Collaborating in the logistics of training, assisting in the evaluation of personnel
- Personnel files – typing and formatting professional files as required
Please note: Responsibilities can vary according to the needs and resources of the Host Organization at the moment of your internship.
- Get hands-on experience, contacts with other people in Human Resources and improve the possibility to land a job immediately after your internship.
- Develop new skills as a worker and learn things about yourself which you never knew you were capable of.
- Take the opportunity to collaborate with the training logistic!
- Coordinate interviews, select Cvs and make telephonic detection of potential candidates.
- Determined on site. This position requires a minimum time commitment of 20 hours per week.
- Minimum commitment: 8 weeks. Please contact us for holidays information.
Contact us NOW!
Our Team is ready to help you: