Graphic Design in Buenos Aires
Declared first ever City of Design in 2005 by UNESCO’s, Buenos Aires has proven to be fertile breeding ground for creativity in design. As a graphic design intern you will collaborate in the production of graphic and interactive pieces of communication as web sites, promotion microsites and products, multimedia presentations, newsletters, and much more. If you’ve got skills in development, web design, search engine optimization, social media, or online marketing, this is the perfect project for you. Sign up now!
Families & Homestays
Our families know, due to their experience, what it means to be a real host. They have received many students from different nationalities, occupations and ages. We will take into consideration your likes and preferences. Living with a local family is the best way to learn their customs, likes, and style while you learn a new language.
Residences & Hostels
If you want to live with several local and foreign students, you can choose to stay in a private or shared room in any of the students' residencies we offer you. Sharing a place with young people from all over the world is a great opportunity to learn about different cultures and make new friends as well as learning about the place in which you are studying.
A Private Apartment is the best choice to enjoy your privacy and comfort of your own place.
- Creativity, flexibility and proactivity.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and display strong computer skills
- Well-read and open to new ideas and influences.
- Studies in graphic design or related.
- Good eye for color, form and detail.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Prior experience preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of design softwares like HTML, Flash, Java, Photoshop, Illustrator, MKT will strengthen your application.
At your workplace, you’ll probably start with basic tasks in a variety of fields in graphic design. You’ll be be responsible for one or more of the following tasks depending on your abilities:
- Website development and maintenance, web positioning and nternet marketing strategies.
- Design of corporate materials such as business cards, brochures, portfolios, advertisements and other printed and graphic materials.
- Document the website code and applications.
- Assisting in collaboration and design of marketing tools.
- Prepare comprehensive layouts of the design using techniques such as photography, illustration and computer-generated imagery.
- Stylization and presentation of existing text and either preexisting imagery.
- Target the audiences and analyse their needs.
- Design, develop and mantain databases.
- Administrative tasks.
Please note: Responsibilities can vary according to the needs and resources of the Host Organization at the moment of your internship.
- Get hands-on experience, contacts with other people in graphic design, and improve the possibility to land a job immediately after your internship.
- Develop new skills as a worker and learn things about yourself which you never knew you were capable of.
- Take the opportunity to work on visual and print ideas for advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Create and design graphic material, web pages and much more!
- Determined on site. This position requires a minimum time commitment of 20 hours per week.
- Minimum commitment: 8 weeks. Please contact us for holidays information.
Contact us NOW!
Our Team is ready to help you: