Gastronomy in Buenos Aires
Argentinian food is internationally appreciated for its varied flavours. Wait to taste the roasted meat, the “empanadas”, “dulce de leche” and of course the famous infusion “mate”!
In the course of your internship you will create recipes, taste, estimate food requirements, order food supplies, collaborate in event planning and do administrative tasks.
If you’ve got creativity, you are responsible, able to work in team and you believe that cooking is an art this is the perfect project for you.
Families & Homestays
Our families know, due to their experience, what it means to be a real host. They have received many students from different nationalities, occupations and ages. We will take into consideration your likes and preferences. Living with a local family is the best way to learn their customs, likes, and style while you learn a new language.
Residences & Hostels
If you want to live with several local and foreign students, you can choose to stay in a private or shared room in any of the students' residencies we offer you. Sharing a place with young people from all over the world is a great opportunity to learn about different cultures and make new friends as well as learning about the place in which you are studying.
A Private Apartment is the best choice to enjoy your privacy and comfort of your own place.
- Creativity and detail.orientation.
- Responsibility and commitment.
- Able to work in team
- Passion for cooking.
- Good manners.
- Social competences.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Polite and good at dealing with clients.
At your workplace, you’ll probably start with basic tasks in a variety of fields in gastronomy . You’ll be responsible for one or more of the following tasks depending on your abilities:
- Creating recipes.
- Estimating food requirements.
- Ordering food supplies.
- Collaborating in event planning.
- Preparing meals
- Administrative tasks.
Please note: Responsibilities can vary according to the needs and resources of the Host Organization at the moment of your internship.
- Get hands-on experience, contacts with other people in gastronomy, and improve the possibility to land a job immediately after your internship.
- Develop new skills as a worker and learn things about yourself which you never knew you were capable of.
- Take the opportunity to create new recipes!
- Learn more about the diet of your host country!
- Determined on site. This position requires a minimum time commitment of 20 hours per week.
- Internship Period
- Minimum commitment: 8 weeks. Please contact us for holidays information.
Contact us NOW!
Our Team is ready to help you: