Arts & Culture in Córdoba
Córdoba offers a lot of cultural activities to do. There are several theatres, for example the traditional Teatro del Libertador and interesting art museums plenty of beautiful paintings.
As an intern you can work in museums or art galleries doing marketing, event, research and media tasks. As well you can choose music and assist in a orchestra, doing tasks in event planning and PR. If you are creative, active, positive and open-minded this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Families & Homestays
Our families know, due to their experience, what it means to be a real host. They have received many students from different nationalities, occupations and ages. We will take into consideration your likes and preferences. Living with a local family is the best way to learn their customs, likes, and style while you learn a new language.
Residences & Hostels
If you want to live with several local and foreign students, you can choose to stay in a private or shared room in any of the students' residencies we offer you. Sharing a place with young people from all over the world is a great opportunity to learn about different cultures and make new friends as well as learning about the place in which you are studying.
A Private Apartment is the best choice to enjoy your privacy and comfort of your own place.
- Excellent communication skills with a wide range of groups.
- Self-starter who is able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Team player
At your workplace, you’ll probably start with basic tasks in a variety of fields in arts & culture. You’ll be be responsible for one or more of the following tasks depending on your abilities:
- Playing an instrument
- Assisting in setting activities such as costumes, equipments or set designs.
- Studying the lyrics or libretto.
- Collaborating with other actors, dancers, singers or players in their daily activities.
- Art event´s organization
- Assisting artists in their daily activities.
- Assisting in production, direction
- Keeping the correspondence with galleries of art
- Supporting a gallery with the organizational and production tasks
- Assisting in workshops
Please note: Responsibilities can vary according to the needs and resources of the Host Organization at the moment of your internship.
- Get hands-on experience, contacts with other people in architecture, and improve the possibility to land a job immediately after your internship.
- Develop new skills as a worker and learn things about yourself which you never knew you were capable of.
- Take the opportunity to act in front of an audience!
- Work into a gallery and make art part of your daily life.
- Determined on site. This position requires a minimum time commitment of 20 hours per week.
- Minimum commitment: 8 weeks. Please contact us for holidays information.
Contact us NOW!
Our Team is ready to help you: