Arts & Culture in Buenos Aires
UNESCO declared on 2009 Tango as an Intangible Cultural Heritage. Born in the area of the Rio de la Plata and spread in the rest of the world.
As intern you will assist in choirs, theatre companies and museums, working with children and young people preparing and discussing projects or performances.
If you are a creative, positive, energetic, art-focused person that considers culture one of the most important fields in society, this is your opportunity. Sign up now!
Families & Homestays
Our families know, due to their experience, what it means to be a real host. They have received many students from different nationalities, occupations and ages. We will take into consideration your likes and preferences. Living with a local family is the best way to learn their customs, likes, and style while you learn a new language.
Residences & Hostels
If you want to live with several local and foreign students, you can choose to stay in a private or shared room in any of the students' residencies we offer you. Sharing a place with young people from all over the world is a great opportunity to learn about different cultures and make new friends as well as learning about the place in which you are studying.
A Private Apartment is the best choice to enjoy your privacy and comfort of your own place.
- Excellent communication skills with a wide range of groups.
- Self-starter who is able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Team player
At your workplace, you’ll probably start with basic tasks in a variety of fields in arts & culture. You’ll be be responsible for one or more of the following tasks depending on your abilities:
- Playing an instrument
- Assisting in setting activities such as costumes, equipments or set designs.
- Studying the lyrics or libretto.
- Collaborating with other actors, dancers, singers or players in their daily activities.
- Art event´s organization
- Assisting artists in their daily activities.
- Assisting in production, direction
- Keeping the correspondence with galleries of art
- Supporting a gallery with the organizational and production tasks
- Assisting in workshops
Please note: Responsibilities can vary according to the needs and resources of the Host Organization at the moment of your internship.
- Get hands-on experience, contacts with other people in architecture, and improve the possibility to land a job immediately after your internship.
- Develop new skills as a worker and learn things about yourself which you never knew you were capable of.
- Take the opportunity to act in front of an audience!
- Work into a gallery and make art part of your daily life.
- Determined on site. This position requires a minimum time commitment of 20 hours per week.
- Minimum commitment: 8 weeks. Please contact us for holidays information.
Contact us NOW!
Our Team is ready to help you: