Architecture in Córdoba
UNESCO declared the “Manzana Jesuítica”a world heritage site. This is a historic Jesuit city block ubicated in the city centre.
As an intern in Architecture you will assist with design and documentation tasks, giving manual and computer drafting support, assisting in all aspects of a building design, organizing documents related to different projects and much more. If you’ve got abilities in model building, communication, design techniques, business and mathematics, our project is perfect for you. Sign up now!
Families & Homestays
Our families know, due to their experience, what it means to be a real host. They have received many students from different nationalities, occupations and ages. We will take into consideration your likes and preferences. Living with a local family is the best way to learn their customs, likes, and style while you learn a new language.
Residences & Hostels
If you want to live with several local and foreign students, you can choose to stay in a private or shared room in any of the students' residencies we offer you. Sharing a place with young people from all over the world is a great opportunity to learn about different cultures and make new friends as well as learning about the place in which you are studying.
A Private Apartment is the best choice to enjoy your privacy and comfort of your own place.
- Studies in the field of architecture
- Creative and motivated
- Detail oriented
- Well-read and open to new ideas and influences.
- Oral and written bilingual (Spanish) skills a plus
- Strong sense of commitment and responsibility
- Teamwork skills
- Able to use computer graphic resources
- Previous experience, though helpful, is not required
At your workplace, you’ll probably start with basic tasks in a variety of fields in architecture. You’ll be be responsible for one or more of the following tasks depending on your abilities:
- Duties can include any phase of a construction project
- Assist with the development and documentation of projects
- Site visits, photography, measuring.
- Client and internal meetings.
- Contact with providers and clients
- Collaboration in preparing conferences and workshop
- Observing and assisting with technical research and generation of drawings for projects to be constructed.
- Administrative tasks
- Updating company website to include recent projects.
- Recognition and valuation of buildings
- Original creations for exhibitions
Please note: Responsibilities can vary according to the needs and resources of the Host Organization at the moment of your internship.
- Get hands-on experience, contacts with other people in architecture, and improve the possibility to land a job immediately after your internship.
- Develop new skills as a worker and learn things about yourself which you never knew you were capable of.
- Take the opportunity to collaborate into the design of a building.
- Make model, design an original project, prepare conferences and more!
- Determined on site. This position requires a minimum time commitment of 20 hours per week.
- Minimum commitment: 8 weeks. Please contact us for holidays information.
Contact us NOW!
Our Team is ready to help you: