Media in Santiago de Chile
Families & Homestays
Our families know, due to their experience, what it means to be a real host. They have received many students from different nationalities, occupations and ages. We will take into consideration your likes and preferences. Living with a local family is the best way to learn their customs, likes, and style while you learn a new language.
Residences & Hostels
If you want to live with several local and foreign students, you can choose to stay in a private or shared room in any of the students' residencies we offer you. Sharing a place with young people from all over the world is a great opportunity to learn about different cultures and make new friends as well as learning about the place in which you are studying.
A Private Apartment is the best choice to enjoy your privacy and comfort of your own place.
- Excellent communication skills with a wide range of groups.
- Strong interest in current events
- Ability to work well under daily deadlines.
- Experience with desktop publishing and design programs.
- A keen eye for design and creativity.
- Motivated, self-starter who is able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Team player
- Handle MS Office, especially Excel.
- Enjoying writing
- esearching about potential suppliers.
- Evaluating and controlling suppliers.
- Defining purchasing requirements.
- Analyzing quotation.
- Negotiating with suppliers and internal clients.
- Stocks control.
- Attending and timing rehearsals, overseeing timings during a shoot or show, and cutting pre-recorded material.
- Organizing the production and distribution of scripts as well as typing up camera scripts and shot cards.
- Arrange interviews
- Coordination of media campaigns with flayers and posters
- Working closely with the producer, director and production team by attending and coordinating planning meetings.
- Seeking out and investigating stories via your contacts, press releases and other media.
- Attending a variety of events, such as council meetings, magistrates’ court proceedings, football matches, talent contests, etc;
- Answering the phones and reacting to breaking news stories.
- Working closely with the news team, photographers and editors.
- Photo selection
- Proofreading and edition of texts
- Get hands-on experience, contacts with other people in graphic media, and improve the possibility to land a job immediately after your internship.
- Develop new skills as a worker and learn things about yourself which you never knew you were capable of.
- Take the opportunity to write your own articles!
- Make interviews assist to events and learn more about current events in your host country!